Stay at “Salerno Centro” Bed and Breakfast, book a room in an sixteenth (16th) century historic building (originally a convent), in the most central point of the charming city Salerno!
We are located about 0,5 mile from Salerno railway station: an easy and pleasant 15-minute walk along the pedestrianized Corso Vittorio Emanuele, then a short left turn at the “Piazza Sedile di Portanova”, the most famous square of Salerno (we are located on the left – look for our sign).
Our historical house is near the most important attractions of Salerno, such as “Il Duomo di Salerno” and “Il Giardino della Minerva”and only about 0,5 mile from the ferries which connect Salerno with world famous destinations such as Capri, Amalfi and Positano.
Are you looking for an accommodation in Salerno with a familiar atmosphere without missing your last e-mail? If so, stay in an international spot, “Salerno Centro” Bed and Breakfast, where you can meet worldwide travellers with worldwide culture! We offer free wi-fi connection, clean rooms, a quiet and relaxing atmosphere and can provide all the information and recommendations you need to make your travelling “stress-free”.
We are proud to have attained 4th position as a winner of TripAdvisor travellers’ choice awards for “b&bs and Inns” in Italy, as well as 12th position of Tripadvisor travellers’ choice awards for “b&bs and inns” in Europe. Since 2012 we have been TripAdvisor’s top “Bed and Breakfast” choice in Salerno with a Certificate of Excellence. Thank you to all our guests for their reviews. We look forward to welcoming you and offering our local hospitality!
Here are some of the comforts and free services we provide:
- Parking subject to availability and conditions* or parking in 400 meters from the B&B for an agreed-better rate
- Limited made-to-order breakfast for free**
- Mobile phone with Italian sim card – no rental fees – the calls are not included
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Window screens in all rooms
- Free wi-fi connection in all rooms and in common spaces
- Luggage storage with the opportunity to use a bathroom before leaving from “Salerno Centro” Bed and Breakfast
- Wide and pretty terrace with umbrella, small tables and chairs where you will enjoy your breakfast during the spring, summer and autumn
- Touristic information and city map
- Recommendations on the best typical restaurants, bars/cafes, pizzeria and gelateria in Salerno and near “Salerno Centro”
*For information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please give us at least a 24-hour notice for made-to-order breakfast requests – We could charge gluten-free breakfast. The potential fee depends on your preferences
"Hello, my name is Francesco! Choose “Salerno Centro” Bed & Breakfast, stay in the vibrant and beautiful center of Salerno! We will give you our best care and attention to experience our area like a local!"
Salerno Centro is a wonderful spot to spend some time while visiting the Amalfi Coast area of Italy. Francesco and his mother go out of their way to make sure you are happy and enjoying yourself...R G P
I really enjoyed my stay at Salerno Centro. The B&B is very cozy, situated in a central place, rooms are clean and Francesco (the owner) is the most welcoming host...carolinastyr