Rooms – Services – Driving
“Salerno Centro” is a comfortable and ancient bed and breakfast located in a sixteenth century ex-convent. Please check our videos out on SALERNO CENTRO YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
We have three very well appointed rooms. Two of the rooms, “Positano” and “Amalfi” have en-suite bathroom.
The third room, “Ravello”, has a private bathroom just opposite the room door.
1. “Positano” – double room: single, twin, double and triple use
Double room with en-suite bathroom and private terrace where during spring, summer and autumn you can enjoy a sun lounger, umbrella, small table and chairs. Open the link GOOGLE VIRTUAL TOUR and discover it!
2. “Amalfi”: – double room: single, double, twin and triple use
Double room with en-suite bathroom. “Amalfi” is an original high ceilinged room where religious people used to pray when the ancient building was a convent. It has a high window which it is possible to open/close by a rope-system (last picture). It is not possible to lean out. Please note that the Bed and Breakfast has wide common spaces with free wi-fi connection (it also works inside of the rooms), armchairs and sofas.
The wide common terrace, where we serve the made-to-order breakfast, is a pleasant space where you can relax and drink a glass of good Italian wine! For the pictures of the common spaces please go to this page:
Open the link GOOGLE VIRTUAL TOUR and discover the room!
3. “Ravello” – twin room: single, double and twin use
Twin room with private bathroom just opposite the room door (less than 1 meter). Please note the room has just been renovated and the pictures are new.
The virtual tour at the moment is NOT updated. In either way once you open the link GOOGLE VIRTUAL TOUR , you can have an idea of the space.
The price of the room includes the following services and comforts:
- *Free parking offer subject to availability and conditions or parking in 400 or 900 meters from the B&B for an agreed rate – the free solution can not be combined with other special offers, promotions or discounts
- Limited made to order breakfast served by my family **
- Wi-fi connection in all rooms and in communal areas
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Ceiling fan in all rooms (as an alternative to air conditioning)
- Mini fridge in all rooms
- Window screens in all rooms
- Wide and pretty terrace, surrounded by flowers and plants, and includes umbrella, tables and chairs. Enjoy eating your breakfast as the scent of fresh flowers surround you (during spring, summer and autumn)
- Luggage storage with the opportunity to use a bathroom before leaving from “Salerno Centro” Bed and Breakfast
- Touristic information and city map
- Recommendations on the best typical restaurants, bars/cafes, pizzeria and gelateria around Salerno
- Daily cleaning of the room with change of bedding and towels every three days
- Hair dryer and toiletries in all bathrooms
- Self-service tea and coffee facilities
Additional services can be subject to availability of our partners:
- Tourist guide
- Bikes for rent
- Laundry service
Transfer service by mini-van:
- From/to Naples and Rome airports
- To Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvio
- To all destinations with Italian language assistance provided for family research
Driving service by mini-van in English language:
- Along the Amalfi coast and to Amalfi, Ravello, Positano and Sorrento
- To Paestum. Here, the best attractions are the Greek temples and mozzarella. A buffalo-cheese tour can be provided in an important bio- farm
- To the archeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum
- To the Royal Palace of Caserta, the most important monument in the south of Italy, and to “La Reggia” Outlet. It is the best place in our area where you can buy Italian fashion designer clothing at special prices
- Cooking class about Italian typical dishes
- Boat trips with private skipper around the Amalfi coast
* For information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org – This solution is subject to availability and conditions. Salerno Centro B&B is located in pedestrian area and it is not allowed to enter in the square where we are located by car. For this reason please contact us for all the instructions
** Please give us at least a 24-hour notice for made-to-order breakfast requests
"Hello, my name is Francesco! Choose “Salerno Centro” Bed & Breakfast, stay in the vibrant and beautiful center of Salerno! We will give you our best care and attention to experience our area like a local!"
Salerno Centro is a wonderful spot to spend some time while visiting the Amalfi Coast area of Italy. Francesco and his mother go out of their way to make sure you are happy and enjoying yourself...R G P