Contacts – Where we are
Your destination for fun, excitement, rest and relaxation is the “Salerno Centro” Bed and Breakfast (B&B).
Please do not hesitate to book your stay at “Salerno Centro” Bed and Breakfast! It is always a pleasure for us to give you extra information about our Bed and Breakfast and Salerno. If we do not have available rooms, we will be glad to advise you about alternative accommodations in Salerno.
Piazza Sedile di Portanova, 10 (first floor, on the right)
84121- SALERNO – ITALY
For English speakers, only: call or text 0039 329 96 36 288. If you give us a missed call, we will contact you by phone.
“Salerno Centro” is located in Downtown Salerno. It is so easy to reach all the best attractions of the city.
For example, Salerno seaport, with departures for destinations along the Amalfi Coast and Capri, is about a 15-minute walk from the B&B. The Salerno railway station is about a 15-minute walk from the B&B, and buses are located a few steps from the train station.
To reach these stations, you can stroll along the wonderful esplanade (called lungomare) with the locals;
or walk along Corso Vittorio Emanuele for the best shopping in Salerno.
We will write you back as soon as possibile. Please consider the time difference between Italy and your country.
How to reach us
- take the shuttle bus (called “Alibus”) from Naples International airport to the train station „Napoli-Piazza Garibaldi“; then catch a regional or fast train to Salerno (please now follow the instructions by train, here below);
- from the International Napoli airport take the direct bus to Salerno (but direct conections by bus from Naples airport to Salerno are infrequent).
From the Salerno railway station walk along the Corso Vittorio Emanuele (about a 15-minute walk). By this route you will reach the highest part of “Piazza Sedile di Portanova”. Then walk down, towards the sea and half way down on the left you will see our sign.
Take the Sita bus at various locations in Naples and get off in Salerno at “Piazza XIV maggio” stop. Than walk down towards “Corso Vittorio Emanule” and “Piazza Sedile di Portanova”.
1) From Naples: drive on the Naples-Salerno highway and take exit “Vietri sul Mare”.
2) From the south, take the Reggio Calabria – Salerno highway to the “Salerno“ exit (please have a look to “Salerno expressway exit” scrolling down).
3) From the north, take the Caserta – Salerno highway to “Salerno” exit (please have a look to “Salerno expressway exit” scrolling down).
*Since “Salerno Centro” is located in a pedestrian area, please stop your car in Via Roma, 22 (just 30 meters from the B&B). For parking information do not hesitate to ask information before your arrival in Salerno.
Please use GOOGLEMAPSALERNOCENTRO to figure out the distance and the best ways from different departure/arrival places.