Stay at “Salerno Centro” Bed and Breakfast 1924, in the most central point of the charming city Salerno! Stay in history, book a room in a sixteenth (16th) century historic building, originally a convent ran by Dominicans.
We are located about 0,5 mile from Salerno railway station: an easy and pleasant 15-minute walk along the pedestrianized Corso Vittorio Emanuele, then a short left turn at the “Piazza Sedile di Portanova”, the most famous square of Salerno (we are located on the left – look for our sign).
Our house is near the most important attractions of Salerno, such as “Il Duomo di Salerno” and “Il Giardino della Minerva”and only about 0,5 mile from the ferries which connect Salerno with world famous destinations such as Capri, Amalfi and Positano.
Are you looking for an accommodation in Salerno with a familiar atmosphere without missing your last e-mail? If so, stay in an international spot, “Salerno Centro” Bed and Breakfast, where you can meet worldwide travellers with worldwide culture!
We offer free wi-fi connection, clean rooms, a quiet and relaxing atmosphere and can provide all the information and recommendations you need to make your travelling “stress-free”.
Since 2017 we have been TripAdvisor’s top “Bed and Breakfast” choice in Salerno with the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best Award and since 2012 with the Certificate of Excellence. Also we have got the Tripadvisor Hall of Fame and approved as a Tripadvisor Green Partner. In 2021, 2022 and 2023 we are pleased to have attained the Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best Award as the first Bed and Breakfast in Italy. Here are the links about 2023:
- Parking for a cheap rate subject to availability and conditions* or parking in 400 meters from the B&B for an agreed-better rate
- Limited made-to-order breakfast for free**
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Window screens in all rooms
- Free wi-fi connection in all rooms and in common spaces
- Safe available in some rooms
- Luggage storage with the opportunity to use a bathroom before leaving from “Salerno Centro” Bed and Breakfast
- Wide and pretty terrace with umbrella, small tables and chairs where you will enjoy your breakfast during the spring, summer and autumn
- Touristic information and city map
- Recommendations on the best typical restaurants, bars/cafes, pizzeria and gelateria in Salerno and near “Salerno Centro”
*For information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salerno Centro B&B is located in pedestrian area and it is not allowed to enter in the square where we are located by car. For this reason please contact us for all the instructions
**Please give us at least a 24-hour notice for made-to-order breakfast requests. We could charge gluten-free breakfast and the he potential fee depends on your preferences