Surroundings – News/Events – Blog
If you would like to visit the best places in stunning Campania (one of the most attractive Italian regions, like Toscana) stay in “Salerno Centro” Bed and Breakfast! We will provide all the information and services you need. We are very close to famous worldwide destinations, such as Amalfi, Ravello, Positano, Pompei, Ercolano, Paestum, near Capri and Ischia (islands), Sorrento, Naples and Royal Palace of Caserta. From our location, just in the center of Salerno, you can reach these destinations by bus, train or ferry, quickly and easily. “Salerno Centro” Bed and Breakfast is one of the best B&Bs in Salerno, a great city base to explore all the surrounding area. Also Salerno is the last railway station of the national line heading south, which is served by high- speed trains, such as Frecciarossa and Italotreno.
The Amalfi Coast by bus from Salerno,
the ferry service will start on April 2019
Salerno is a city full of cultural events. Choose the events happening during your stay and we will show you how to join them. Please click on the following links:
Travel guides in pdf
Here are some useful links for our guests in “Salerno Centro” Bed and Breakfast, who want to fully enjoy all the beauties around this new Mediterranean Cruise destination, Salerno! Msc Crociere and Royal Carribean have just chosen Salerno for their passengers, while we have just chosen you!
WHERE TO PARK IN SALERNO
Please go to the following link, PARKING scroll-down and read from “Aree Perimetrate Automatizzate”.
- WALKS OF ITALY AND “SALERNO CENTRO”
- RICK STEVES’ BLOG AND SALERNO CENTRO BED AND BREAKFAST
- STAY IN SALERNO: A WONDERFUL CITY IN SOUTHERN ITALY
- 90 DAYS IN ITALY AND “SALERNO CENTRO”
- SALERNO, THE HIDDEN JEWEL OF THE AMALFI COAST
- CHRISTMAS LIGHTS IN SALERNO: THE LUCI D’ARTISTA
MOST IMPORTANT SPOTS AND MONUMENTS OF SALERNO
- THE CATHEDRAL OF SALERNO
- THE ARECHI CASTLE
- THE MINERVA GARDENS
- THE VIRTUAL MUSEUM OF THE MEDICAL SCHOOL OF SALERNO
- THE “GIUSEPPE VERDI” THEATRE
- THE MUSEUM OF LANDING AND SALERNO CAPITALE
TRAINS FROM/TO SALERNO To research schedules and purchase the tickets please go to the following websites. You will enjoy the best rates if you buy the tickets in advance (usually 1 month and half before).
BUS FROM/TO SALERNO
FERRIES TO CAPRI
- FERRY AND SPEED-BOATS TO THE AMALFI COAST AND CAPRI FROM “MOLO MANFREDI” From Salerno “Alicost/Gescab” ferries and speed-boats run from April. Please check the website for the rates and the official start-day for each destination.
"Hello, my name is Francesco! Choose “Salerno Centro” Bed & Breakfast, stay in the vibrant and beautiful center of Salerno! We will give you our best care and attention to experience our area like a local!"
Salerno Centro is a wonderful spot to spend some time while visiting the Amalfi Coast area of Italy. Francesco and his mother go out of their way to make sure you are happy and enjoying yourself...R G P